Wednesday 8 December 2010

Thoughts for the Day

A few observations, off the cuff, straight onto good paper, cos it's manic here today. I've already shaken Prince Charles's hand today. True story.

A very Totters kind of affair last night. Plenty of goals, plenty of silly mistakes, but job done, top of the group and (hopefully) some of the lesser lights await. All eyes on the big draw 17/12.

I was half right with the score draw prediction in our game, but the Bremen boys surpassed all expectation by battering Meelan of Inter, putting our own home win over them into the shade. They're not the side that won the big one last year, that's for sure. Still, topping the group with one defeat is an outstanding achievement and we should rightly be proud.

Hoping, hoping, hoping for another special guest later. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, i've got a video clip entitled 'Paul Merson- nob' on youtube. I'll supply the link in due course.

2 comments:

  1. Blimey, Rio. Shaking hands with royals, special guests, mystery videos. Whatever next? You've certainly got my attention. When will all be revealed?

    Btw. Have you applied to get on News Now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit of a let down in the end as we were told to expect Mr Jenas who never appeared. I had a whole marketing campaign set up whereby he wore 'i spurs so' t-shirts at all times while I infiltrated the online Spurs blogging world and convinced everyone he was the greatest player since... sliced biscuits.

    Oh well, i'll settle for my rather childish boo towards paul merson and my cringey handshake/banter with ol' pc, as his mates call him. I called him sir though,

    I shall post links tomorrow, for those like me who don't like doing any online leg work.

    ReplyDelete